1 out of 7.2 billion

Do you know what I’ve come to realise over the last couple of months?

There really are 7.2 billion people in the world.

Obviously! I hear you say, but somedays I have to sit back and notice that people are everywhere.
When I take a trip to Bristol it puts me in 3 big cities within 4 hours of setting off from a big town of Doncaster.
During the trip I can check online what millions of people are doing around the world too. Whether that be on social media or via any of the 24 hour news networks. Sheffield, Birmingham and Bristol are rammed full of people living their lives and they rush about getting on with them.

So what the hell am I rambling on about?
Well, I’ve come to understand that it is impossible to worry about all these people and what they want.
Truth is, there’s only 1 person in the world who can ever understand what is going on inside my head and that’s me.
I’m the only person who decides if i’m happy or not. No one else can push that on me.

The world is full of people who must be thinking the same thing. Its full of people trying to keep other people happy.
Maybe if we all did look after no 1 then the world would be a happier place?

“But I have to look after my children” I hear you say, and yes you do, but I bet to a child your kids will say all they want is their mum or dad to be happy.
Nobody can force happiness onto you the same as you can’t push it onto anyone else.

Abraham Lincoln is a smarter man than I’ll ever be and he said “most folks are as happy as they make their minds to be”

I think we really have to decide what we want from life. And there! That little voice inside your head just went off and told you, no matter how quiet it was. You know deep down what you want and what is your calling is. Wouldn’t it be great if we all started to listen to ourselves.

1 voice out of 7,200,000,000 is all we need to listen to.

If you are ready to listen to yourself try out my workshop that will help you find what you want in the next 10 years. 30 minutes of your NOW to work out what you want your tomorrow to bring. It’s a huge eye opener and fun too.